Our Vision & Mission
West Parry Sound District Community Support Services provides meaningful home- and community-based support services for seniors and other Parry Sound district residents looking to maintain their independence and quality of life.
Caring for Seniors in Parry Sound District
We are committed to serving seniors, adults with chronic or acute illnesses, and individuals with disabilities or special needs through the delivery of a wide range of volunteer services.
WPCSS services are accessible and enhance a client’s well-being.
Our mission is you – we reach out and respond to your community.
Vision & Mission
At West Parry Sound District Community Support Services, it is our purpose and mission to support each individual’s efforts and desires to maintain their independence in their home and community.
To these ends, we provide a wide range of meaningful home- and community-based services. Through our services, we aim to:
- Exceed our clients' expectations
- Interact with everyone openly, honestly and ethically
- Pursue healthy aging community development
- Community collaboration, build relationships with community partners
- Innovation creative solutions and leading best practices
- Embrace individuality, encourage creativity and create opportunities for meaningful healthy living endeavours
- Empower, nurture and respect our community
Browse Our Programs
West Parry Sound District Community Support Services provides a wide range of necessary services for local seniors:
- Friendly Visiting
- Lunch & Learn
- Meals on Wheels
- Senior Safekeeping
- Transportation Services